Monday, May 17, 2010

My Old Home on Easton

When I was still a baby my mom and dad bought a house on Easton. It was a big home, perfect for a family of four… my mom, dad, brother, sister and me (of course). The basement was the weirdest part as well as the upstairs, I always felt like something was there with me. I remember asking someone in my family to walk me to the bathroom at night cause I felt that something was watching my from behind. At the age of 12 my brother was diagnosed with neuroblastoma cancer. My family spent most of the time going back and forth from Cornwall to Toronto Ontario for operations in chemo. After awhile the cancer was cured. But at the same time my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. She died when I was 8 years old. That’s when everything started happening. On a trip to the grocery store

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment