Saturday, May 8, 2010

Haunted People in Pensacola Florida?

I have submitted some stories to this blog. One has been submitted, Jim here… again. We are not in Tampa anymore, the panhandle of Florida. Pensacola. I also need to say that in 80′ and 90′ I had some experiences, but it wasn’t till 2000 that things started to “break out”. I also would like to say I do not embellish or exaggerate. Here it is…
I met a beautiful woman, a lot of fun to be around! I stayed at her house a lot! Anyway, I work as mason so I am up at dawn and not home till sunset. She worked as a bartender so we were on opposite schedules. And by the way I have always hated bars.
I would be in bed early most nights, but when I would turn out the lights and turn in, this feeling of dread and nervousness would almost wrap around me. I

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment