Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Hat Man

I first saw the Hat Man when I was in my early twenties. I had just moved into my first apartment in New York City. I had only been there for a week or two when I started hearing noises like rats running within the walls at night when I went to bed. Shortly after that I started seeing the Hat Man, standing in a far corner at the foot of the bed.
At first I tried to ignore the sight because he was  almost invisible, but, soon he became my most terrifying nightmare. He began to become more visible as the nights passed and along with the clarity came a dark, chilling fear.
One night when my infant nephew stayed over, I saw the Hat Man standing in the corner watching me. The light switch was across the room and I had no way to get to it without passing him.

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment