Friday, May 21, 2010

Haunted Cybercafe

Not many creepy things have happened to me in my life, but both of my brothers (both 20 years old) have sworn that some strange things have happened in the cybercafé that my brother owns.

The first time anything happened was when one of my brothers was closing up shop for the night, around 11:30 - 12:00 PM. He was cleaning up the bathroom with the door left wide open, with the whole shop in view. He was cleaning the toilet when he heard a loud noise. Running into the main entrance of the shop (its a small shop) he looked around and found one of the chairs he had already put away was overturned, upside down on the floor. Replacing it he locked up the shop and ran home.

A few nights later, he was yet again alone, cleaning, when he heard a loud banging on the windows. He thought it was our sister trying to get his attention, so he ran out to let her in, but when he got there the whole street was deserted.

That same night, my other brother received a phone call from the cafés phone at 3:30 AM. He picked up, but the moment he did, the other end clicked off. He called my sister, asking if she was at the café, but she swore she was in bed, and that he had woken her up. He called everyone that had access to the café, but no-one had entered the café.

I still get creeped out in the Café at night, and I always feel as if someone is watching me type. More than once I have gone on my computer to find things typed on the screen by someone, or something else.

By Natalie, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment