Monday, May 24, 2010

I Need Help

I need help! I've seen many ghosts during my 29 years, ranging from cats to people to hearing things out loud, but last night really scared me.

I woke up around 1 am ( I wake up 5 - 6 times a night as I do not sleep well), and thought I saw a shadow moving in my bedroom, although I passed it off as being sleepy. I felt something tap me on the head twice before I heard a voice say 'hey' (I live alone), then I closed my eyes and began to dream about standing on a wet board, being told to 'think and look' for someone... I was standing opposite a female doing the same thing. As soon as that happened I felt a tremendous vibration, felt myself being pulled sideways out of bed and seeing swirling images before I opened my eyes in a panic!

I stayed awake for 15 minutes trembling before closing my eyes and immediately felt a vibration and again felt the sensation of being pulled out of my bed sideways... this time I opened my eyes and laid awake for an hour before daring to go back to sleep.

I'm scared silly and I don't know what to do! My previous experiences involve seeing a man in a kitchen, a man at work, a cat running across the kitchen, 'things' running across the living room, shadows moving when all is still and various voices.

I've never felt like I've been physically pulled out of bed before and I'm terrified to go to sleep now.

Sent in by Stu, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment