Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strange Teardrop

My mother passed away in July of 2005. On her birthday, the following February,a few relatives and I decided to try to contact her. We went to her house, where she died and gathered in the room she died in.
The four of us sat in a circle and concentrated on her for a few minutes and then began asking her to show us a sign if she knew we were attempting to contact her. Each one of us told her that if she tried really hard, she could get a message to us.We just wanted to know that she was alright.
After a few minutes of coaxing her to contact us, I was really surprised.I was a total skeptic and never ever expected any response.
A teardrop shaped orb ( don’t know what else to call it), about the size of a half dollar, began floating around directly in front of me.

http://www.trueghosttales.com

1 comment: