Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Story from Nepal

I came to Nepal and my family decided to visit our village where my grandparents live. They have lived there for many years.

As soon as I reached there I was shocked to hear what my grandmother told me the following night. It just happened yesterday.

My grandmother and her friends went to take the cattle for grazing. After an hour, they took rest under a big tree. Many people told the tree was actually haunted. But my grandmom and her friend didn't believe about it.

Amazingly, at 12 o'clock afternoon sharp, a weird person covered with appeared when, they were ready to have their lunch. All of them had no idea who was it? But one of them questioned the person where he was from. But he never talked.

After about 10 minutes he replied he came form the hill top jungle where he was locked with the cattle. He returned back as my grandmom's friend was watching the person. "It" suddenly stood behind my grandmom. My grandmom was smoking with no idea about the person standing behind her... to a surprise he lifted up his hand and his fingers were constantly moving from side to side... and he had no face at all. All of them were speechless and he just disappeared behind the tree... all of them ran away from the spot.

The next day the woman who talked to the person died. And it was believed that the person was an evil spirit who roamed at the afternoon. Thereby my grandmom never walk along that path...

Sent in by Noal Gurung, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment