Sunday, May 16, 2010

Is My Brothers Room Haunted?

When my brother was 5 he went to sleep and after a couple of hours he woke up to find an old lady hovering in his room!

He was scared at first and thought it was his mind playing tricks on him, but when he came down stairs in the morning and told my mother what he had seen, my mother instantly thought that it could have been her Nana (my great Nana) as the old lady had black curly hair and no legs (because she had a operation on them when she was alive). The old lady was waving at my brother and he hid under his blanket, although he thought it wasn't real.

This story is true, my brother hasn't seen any other strange ghostly figures since and he is 7 now. So do you think it was his mind playing tricks on him or do you think it was my great Nana?

Sent in by aqua, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment