Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Mothers Return

My mother was murdered by a neighbor on May 30 1999. It was a devastating blow to our family as she was a single mother of four girls including myself. We ranged in age from 21 to 14. I have to start by saying it was like all the color and light had been sucked out of our lives that year.
As many people feel when they have lost someone close to them, it left a huge crater with many unanswered questions. One thought ran through my head every day. “what happened to you Mom and why?” I was not letting go easily and neither were my sisters. I was always saying I need to know and if there is anyway you could let me know, please do so through my dreams. This is so it wouldn’t frighten me. Finally I woke up in tears.
My mother did visit me and explained

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment