Saturday, May 22, 2010

Strange Things in My House

In our house I always felt like I was being watched and felt uncomfortable alone. Friends and family told me they felt the same when they stopped, thinking about it now it is women that have said it. Well one night I woke up through the night, and saw white legs walking around the bed coming towards me, obviously I was terrified and shut my eyes telling myself I was imagining it. Then I felt a finger go down my hand. I nearly pushed my husband out of the bed.

After that experience I put my husband through hell and back as he is a light sleeper. I think a lot after that was purely my mind playing tricks, but I believe that particular night wasn’t.

Sometimes I’d feel myself shaking and hear a loud ringing noise, and had to fight to wake up, and when I did wake up I'd feel like crap. One particular time, I got to the point where I was floating through my house down the stairs outside and I came back in and something was following me and I shut the door and led down and someone was banging on the bedroom door. I was terrified and couldn’t open my eyes as they were already, that was the sensation anyway. I did eventually wake up and felt like crap when I did but it felt very real. I've never had that happen like that before or since. It could all be my mind playing tricks on me, but it felt real to me.

Other little things happen over the years too. I know it’s a very mild story but I felt like sharing it. I don’t live in that house anymore. I've had the shaking sensation in this house but I force myself awake as it scares me.

Sent in by Hannah Davies, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment