Thursday, May 13, 2010

Trouble with Shadow People

Towards the end of last summer me and my best friend were walking home from our friend’s house. He only lives about a block from my house so I am allowed to walk there and back at any time. We just turned off his street and on to mine when we got this uneasy feeling. I knew something was wrong and so did she. It felt as if someone was following and watching us as we took every step. There was no street lights for a 30′ radius but the  moon was bright and we could see no one was there. But we could feel them around us, and then we saw shadows dart from one side of the street to the other. I am a strong believer in the paranormal and such, and she was some what into it. It takes a lot to scare me usually and all

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment