Monday, May 24, 2010

Strange Occurrences in Aussie House

Well not sure were to start but here goes. I was living in a house in Victoria, Australia, I always believed in ghosts or spirits though being 16 at the time I had no ghost experiences at the time. My family and I had been living in a house and strange happenings started to occur. I was out late at a friends house one night and came home went to the toilet and was about to go in the kitchen but came to a halt in the doorway, there was a little boy with red hair who look astonishingly a lot like my 7 year old brother from the back (me only being able to see the back of this little boy) with red hair and roughly the same height. It was quite late and I was about to ask my little brother what was he doing up this late.

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment