Monday, August 30, 2010

Bad Luck From Ouija Board?

I have always been curious about Ouija boards. I have played them when I was younger, and nothing ever happened. I have always heard that they would open a door and invite nothing but evil into your life, well all the horror stories is WHAT made me so curious.

A few months back my cousin was talking about his basement being haunted and he blamed it on the Ouija board that he found down there. So I told him that I would take it off his hands. I have to admit I was a little nervous because of everything I have heard and read about them. That night at work I found a co-worked how wanted to play at lunch. Well nothing happened.

After that I found myself wanting to play it very bad, but my fiancé wouldn't let my bring it in the house, so I played it in the garage. I never actually talked to any spirits but I did have a string of luck that calling it bad is an understatement. I lost my job two days later, we almost lost our apartment, I was having dreams that something was watching me sleep and would wake up scared.

After I got rid of the board after breaking it in half my luck slowly got better. I do believe that the Ouija board brought on my bad luck. I am now a believer and my fiancé says I was probably lucky (ironically) not to have contacted anything.

Thanks for reading and sorry that I wasn't scary!

Sent in by qumichael1023, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment:

  1. I think my ouiji board I had might've cost my bad luck too. I'm not sure if I threw it away or not. So I'm not sure about if it was the thing that caused my bad luck or I'm just born clumsy.

    ReplyDelete