Monday, August 30, 2010

My Encounter with Shadow Creatures

Me and my parents were sitting at the dinner table and there was air freshener on top of  the fridge. Then I saw a black shadow out of the corner of my eye. When I looked over it was gone. Then I kept eating shrugging it off when the air freshener fell off the fridge. My moms boyfriend then said " what the heck?" Then we all glanced over to the fridge area. We all started wondering how it could have possibly fallen seeing as there was nothing to make it fall.

When I went to throw something out outside, I heard screeching and whispers and I ran inside and told my mom and she just said it was nothing.

Later on that night I went upstairs in my room to read a book.I had my door open and I kept seeing black figures run across the hallway. All three of my cats were in my room my dog was down stairs with my mom and my little brother was sleeping. I called from upstairs and asked my mom if she had come upstairs at all. She answered no.

I couldn't sleep at all that night and I have been seeing shadow creatures everywhere, including friends and family houses

Sent in by *Bob Billy, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

MORE Shadow Creature Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment