Friday, August 27, 2010

Old Hag Sleep Paralysis

I was 15 when I first saw her, I am now 35. It all began when my brother killed him self that same day. She came at night dressed as my brother but her face was horrifying. From that night on for five years I was just tormented by her. She would pull my hair an hit me when I would go to bed. It got so bad it started doing things in the day.

For five years I didn't sleep in my room. But the torment I went through an other family members I would not wish on anyone. All these years she has been gone because I fought my fear! But she came back last again an don't know why?

Can anyone help me or give info on how to get reed of her for good.

Sent in by Stacey, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment:

  1. I am 16 I had my first attack last night. As I was trying to wake i noticed that i was paralyzed and only able to move my eyes. In the corner there was a dark figure and i heard screeching and gunshots. I felt like i couldn't breath and started to shake violently. wright before i thought i was going to die i broke free from it and it went away.

    ReplyDelete