Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shadows of Two Girls at my Door

It all started this year back in I'd say January. However it always started in the middle of the night. The first night it started I was too afraid to even move. It all took place at the door to come into my room. They looked like shadows of two girls about the age of maybe 11 and 8. They always seemed so cheerful. One night I wanted to talk to them and see them a little bit closer, but sadly once I did they disappeared into thin air. I was actually looking forward to actually communicate with them.

I tried to tell my sister and my parents but they didn't believe me. I guess its a little bit hard to understand something you've never seen before. But there are also even more strange occurrences that occur in my home like when I was about five years old I would here loud footsteps coming from the attic and the time when one night I was sleeping (I was three years old at the time) and a shadowy figure was trying to untangle the balloon strings wrapped around me. But I still don't think those creatures was trying to harm me. I personally think they where my guardian angels. Sorry that's the end of my story but if I have another possibly paranormal experience I will definitely tell you.

Sent in by Lulu, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment