Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nostradamus

This is a brief story about one of my many scary experiences I had. This one was about Nostradamus a famous man in history with a dark tale. We all know of him to be a man famous for his predictions but the methods he used was not of God and more  of the occult. I read the day before well it was actually a few years ago it happened that he was involved in the occult and he even predicted that he was going to hell for it.

The following day I told my brother and cousin about it and even pull up the article on Google. My brother sat directly in front of the pc while my cousin and I were almost side by side. As he neared the part I told them off where it was said he predicted he was going to hell on the table where the pc was I was a black hand from the arm to the hand rest on the pc and I saw my cousin push the chair back and jumped up. At the same time we asked did you see that then I said tell me what you saw I kept my own to myself until I knew if we was on the same track and he said he saw a black then I finish by saying arm rest right there my brother was too close so he was unaware of a dark hand resting right a little off from him and this was one of my many paranormal experiences I shared with a family member.

Sent in by Key, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment