Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Haunted Bedroom

When I was 6, I had a horrible experience in my bedroom. I was in my bedroom late one night and I had just turned off my computer and TV, I had my dad tuck me in but when he left, the strange things started happening. I looked into my TV and it had a body figure the reflection right by me, I looked over to see who it was but nothing appeared to be there. I hid under the blankets hoping I could forget about it and go to bed, but the opposite happened. I could not get the man out of my head and I had trouble getting to sleep that night. So I peeked out to make sure no one was there, and no one was... until 5 minutes later. I saw a black silhouette in the shape of a man at the foot of my bed. He reached out his arm, called my name fast and abrasive and then disappeared. Then, my clothes in my closet started moving and falling off the hangers. I now was really scared, I screamed and my dad came running in but it all stopped before he got in.

The next day we bought a Ouija board and the spirits responded. They said to leave and we weren't welcome here. we asked why, and they said that the bodies buried bellow were getting upset and wanted us out. So my dad packed all of our clothes and belongings and we never went back. Later, we went to the real estate company and told them they need to bulldoze the house and we told them the story of what happened in my room. Where the house was now lays as a graveyard. Thank you for reading my ghost story.

Sent in by Brandee, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment