Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Night after the Funerals

The second night after my grandpa's funerals, we were all united to mourn. As the tradition suggests, the whole family has to wait three days to get to their normal activities so, I had my aunts and uncle over for the night. That night, I slept with my sister, the lights on, because everything was so blurry around me. The house was like under a curse or something, you could not but feel a weird presence, it'd lost its bliss. So I went to sleep at around 10 pm, and at around midnight, I woke up. The lights were still on in my room and my sister was deep asleep. It was kind of creepy, the atmosphere gave me the creeps even though my family was sleeping in the living room. Suddenly as I blinked, I saw an illusionary figure, all dressed in white, saying to me 'You went to sleep early tonight.'

I was paralyzed with fear, I wanted to shout but I could not. I still remember this night so well and I wonder how I had the courage to not move !  Well It's a true story.

Sent in by Lux, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment