Thursday, December 2, 2010

Experience in Solang Valley Manali India

My story goes like this. In 2006 I went on a trip to learn to ski in Solang Valley in Manali in India... We were 10 people. I was 15 years old then. It was a 6 day course, the first three days were very good. We all enjoyed taking the lessons. But later I did not feel so good in our cottage where we were 5 girls. I felt very scared and felt like someone was constantly watching me. I even feared to go to bath.

Then on fourth day night when we returned from our dinner we found some human faces that had come out from a closed door in my room. When we asked the hotel manager he said that room was closed since a year... we ignored it. But later while going to bed I found a cotton bud that I had used to cover my ears in the bed. But it was red, blood red. We were all shocked that how can it turn red. I woke other two gals my room partner and the girl sleeping in the living room. We all sat down in the living room very surprised. Later suddenly the lights started flickering and the room got very cold even though the heater was on. The curtains started moving but the window was closed. The TV was on. We all started crying badly and eventually fell asleep and I got a dream. In the dream I was in my old house with my grandmother who died in 2004. She held me lovingly and told me don't go to the valley tomorrow. Skiing is not for you. Saying this the dream got over and I woke up. The room was normal it was not cold and my friends were all sleeping peacefully.

The next day I did not go for skiing and gave the excuse that I was not well. That day others came back very soon saying that the weather was really bad and heavy snow fall was there so skiing was not possible that day. I personally believe that my granny is with me always and that day too she was there as if I would have gone for skiing something could have happened.

I love you granny.

This story might not be scary or very interesting but it is 100% true.

Sent in by Jilpa, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

2 comments: