Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Restaurant Ghost

I have had my share of ghostly encounters over the years and have shared many of my experiences right here on this website!

I work in the Country Store at a local Cracker Barrel Restaurant. Last Sunday I was greeting guests and handing out samples of candy when I got a chill that ran down my arm and through my entire body. It is quite warm in the store during the day with so many guests shopping and sunshine streaming in the windows so that chill caught me quite off guard. A guest standing next to me must have felt it too, as she gave a sudden shiver.

A woman walked up to me and said, "A ghost just walked by you." She winked and walked away leaving me, to be perfectly honest, stunned... so either we have ghost at Cracker Barrel or something followed me to work....

Sent in by Patricia, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment