Monday, December 13, 2010

Strange Visit by Vampire Like Creature

Last year I was staying in a motel 5 hours from home. I woke to hearing loud music in my head. I was lying on my back in the bed and I saw a figure in a white coat sitting at the end of the bed. I don't think he was on the bed but further away yet the room was small. I couldn't move but I wasn't scared.

The figure moved incredibly fast to the right side of my bed but again it seemed further away. It then moved incredibly fast towards my bed. It looked like the a vampire from the really old vampire movies. Whitish gray. Body seemed hunched. I thought it was a vampire and I started to feel afraid. It bent down and I thought it was going to bite my neck but instead I felt air rushing into my mouth and I drifted back to sleep. I awoke in the same position on my back which is totally different to how I usually wake up.

For months I could not get this out of my mind as it was much clearer than a dream and the memory to this day has not faded. What was it a dream or an actual abduction. I really don't know.

By Lisa, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

More Vampire stuff! Vampire Truth or Myth

No comments:

Post a Comment