Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Easter Bunny or Something Else?

Ok, last night I was reading through some of the stories (on TrueGhostTales.com ) and I got into a discussion with my mother and sister about some of what I had read (I actually submitted stories there before) And she was telling me about how she saw on Easter one night as a kid a tall rabbit in a tuxedo laughing and walking around and he disappeared after awhile, and my little sister claims she had seen the same exact thing just a couple years prior but since she used to believe in him back then she thought it was really him but of course now knowing he is not real this is pretty freaky to her. She told my mom before my mom told us of what she saw which makes it even crazier and chilling.

I am basically looking for answers and decided I would post it for you guys because if I went to a non paranormal site I would get ridiculed and bashed but I wanted to know because if two people have seen it.... there must be others right? Anyone have an explanation or perhaps have seen this as well?

Sent in by Winter, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment