Friday, December 10, 2010

Isabella Imaginary Friend or Ghost?

So, this is my second story on this site. But this time, it isn't about me. It's about my baby sisters, Payton and Brooklyn (Brooke). They both claim to have a "friend". Her name is Isabella. But that's not even the scary part...

Payton's room has a door to the attic in it. Previous owners that have had this house say they've seen a little girl in a yellow dress with pink ribbons on it.

That's how my sister described it. She said she doesn't like my Mom or Brother. She said they're too mean. Payton sits in her room on occasion and talks to Isabella. How do I know this? I've physically stood by her door and she'll talk and... get a reply.

Brooke has gotten bit and scratched. She also randomly screams in the middle of the night for me. I have never seen her. But I think she IS there.

Can anybody help me? I think my sisters are both in danger. I always see a figure in my mirror if I'm home alone with the girls and they're napping. Please help me!

Sent in by Ally, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

More about Imaginary Friends:

Imaginary Friend or Ghost

Imaginary Friend - Imagination Or Ghost?

Imaginary Friend Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment