Sunday, December 12, 2010

Creepy Ouija Board Story

I was in high school and me and my girlfriend at the time decided to play the Ouija board, we played it a few times nothing to remembering happened. One day we decided to play we went to the basement covered all the windows lit 2 candles one on each side.

We didn't call any particular spirit, the spirit we contacted gave us his initials D.B.U, said he died in the war, he lived in California. So I continued to ask questions where at in California, he said San Diego. I then proceeded to ask what his full name was he said David B Utter, I asked if his wife was still alive he said yes. Not thinking much of it at the time a few days later I decided to look up the name on whitepages.com, and sure enough 1 listing come up on whitepages.com in San Diego, Ca and the middle initial was B. At this point I was freaked out and I never called the phone number to see if there was a connection or not, I'm 26 now I was probably 16 or 17 when it happened.

Sent in by Jon, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

More Ouija Board Stories:

Freakiest Ouija Stories Ever

Ouija Board Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment