Monday, December 13, 2010

Funny Ouija Board Story

All the stories here are very serious ( as they should be) but I thought I'd add my little funny story.

After my last Ouija Board experience (see Demon of The Ouija Board) I haven't touched one. But last summer my ex and I were at Toys 'R Us looking for a board game and I saw a Ouija board. She is very religious and would never consider touching anything like that. So I thought I would mess with her and recommend getting one. She gave a predictable no. And I mocked it a little, than I said "C'mon it's no big deal. Just like saying 'Are you there God, it's me Margarette'" well apparently the big guy didn't like that joke. The entire stack on Ouija boards falls into the floor.

Looking back it was kind of creepy but I laughed and picked them up and that was that

Sent in by Seth Clayton, Copyright 2010

Freakiest Ouija Stories Ever

Ouija Board Tales

[amazonshowcase_789833f09a8882ade700de1cfc4b6f50]

1 comment:

  1. lol i also hav had POSITIVE no negetive experences most involving my sister **positive ouija experences do exsit take it from someone whose had tons of them :)

    ReplyDelete