Friday, December 10, 2010

Haunted High School in Cherokee Nation

This story actually happened to my dad. I have had paranormal experiences but this one is freaks me out more. I live in the capital of Cherokee Nation. So as you can imagine there are a lot of freaky things that are around here with the trail of tears ending around here. The pow wow and stomping grounds are behind this school.

My dad was a security guard at the high school at night. He would walk around and make sure nobody's messing around at the school at night. One night he was sitting in his car doing some paper work when he looked up and seen an old Indian man dressed like a janitor looking through the old cafeteria doors at him. The janitors were usually gone by that time at night. So he got up and walked around and checked every door, all were locked, and the hallways and nobody was there. That school supposedly haunted by several ghosts.

I personally never attended that school. I'm glad I didn't though. There is an old building by that school, I don't remember what it is now but it used to be an insane asylum.

Sent in by Amanda, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

School House Ghost Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment