Friday, December 31, 2010

Sleep Paralysis and Old Hag

I used to have sleep paralysis a few times when I was about 23 - 25 of age. I was living on my own in that time and had quite stressing period in my life. There were some similarities with all of these occasions.

First there was a dream, quite normal, feeling almost real, I was in bus, in supermarket or where ever with a lot of people and then really suddenly there was an old woman, an old hag, turning quickly and looking at me like saying "You are going to die, right now!"

In that moment I always woke up. Or my eyes opened, but I found out I couldn't move. I felt so tired but that I must not fall back to sleep or I would die. Sometimes I could see things like my covers floating. Once I saw a little boy sitting in the end of my bed and once I felt someone touching my knee. It always felt like a struggle to get my body moving and not fall back to sleep. It was horrifying.

The first time I thought it was just a scary dream. But then it happened again and again. I didn't tell anybody because I was afraid to be considered crazy. Then I got the idea to Google sleep paralysis. In that time (about seven years ago), it wasn't that common to Google things yet.

I haven't seen that old hag for many years now and hope I never will.

Sent in by Eva, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment