Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rail Way Ghosts

A long time ago in Chilton near Ferryhill there was a horrible train crash that killed a lot of orphaned children now the rail way tracks are gone and now are just fields with some farms in them in Chilton a farm near our farm near ours.

My brother told me that when he went for a walk with my uncle when he was little he say some little kids walking along then just vanishing before their eyes he asked my uncle why those kids looked like gremlins my uncle was just scared and took my brother home. My brother asked my mom and dad why they looked like gremlins they said stop been silly and blanked him. But our sister told us that there was a train crash there a long time ago with a lot of kids in the train So the kids were killed and mangled in the crash which has made them look like gremlins.

Now I don't know what to believe if ghosts exist or not but that story always sends chills down my spine.

Written by Robert Shipman, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment