Friday, December 3, 2010

Demon Familiar Spirit

When I was young, eight to be exact, I thought my uncle was still in his old house. I later found out that it was a demon called a familiar spirit.

One night I was staying with my grandma as usual and saw something out the corner of my eye. I turned and it was gone. Later that day I went to the part of the house where my friend Amber lived and we played with her makeup. As if to be acknowledged a demon put blush on the wall. Her mom came in and yelled at us but we told her we didn't use the blush. She looked at us and could tell we hadn't touched it. I have never used blush since that night though I have plenty.

Another encounter was when I went to see my granddad in his room the light dimmed, they were the ones that you could twist to make the room brighter or darker, I never understood why it wanted to do that until 4 years had passed. There were many other encounters with the demon but I no longer acknowledged it and it went to pass that it left at least I haven't had another encounter over there.

Sent in by b99, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment