Monday, December 13, 2010

My Imaginary Friends

I don't remember this, but my mom told me stories about 'imaginary friends' I had when I was little.

From age 3 to about 5 I had 3 imaginary friends. I remember a lot of things from that age but I don't remember anything about this. I use to talk to them and play with them like they were real. My mom told me they lived at my grandmothers house, one under a chair, others went places with me. They had strange names, but they were the same friends until I stopped seeing them. She said I would have tea parties with them and answer them as if they were asking questions.

I wish I could find out if these were just imaginary friends or if they were actual ghosts. I do believe in ghosts, even though I've never seen any or had any strange experiences. The stories my mom told me that I don't remember make me curios, and I'm an open-minded person. I'm hoping to find out more about these friends. It really interests me.

Sent in by Kaylen, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

Also see:

Imaginary Friend or Ghost?

No comments:

Post a Comment