Friday, December 17, 2010

Little Boy Vanished From Plain Sight

Went out on a Friday night with some friends and about 12 decided to have a movie night. Well about 3 am we all went to bed.

About 3:30 I was barely going to sleep and my cellphone vibrated. As I opened my eyes I saw a little boy at the foot of the couch looking at me and as I stared back at him he began to point towards the door. As I looked at him I told him no! and shook my head. As I said that he slowly vanished from plain sight. I still remember what he looks like. He was about 7 or 8, curly hair ,dressed in summer wear, a white tank top, blue cut shorts and a little dark complected.

I never returned to my friends house to investigate by browsing pictures or going online to see if there was a death in the apartment swimming pool but regardless it was eerie.

Sent in by Jay C., Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment