Monday, December 13, 2010

Catlettsburg Kentucky

I'm only 12 but this is really creepy. Okay the history I know of this house my dad and step mom own, is that an elder lady died in the house. Plus a little girl did too.

One day I was with my sister Celeste, and we were watching Ghost Whisper on Ion. On a break, she said " Will you get my cake? Please?" Being younger I said sure. As I was getting her a plate I heard "Hey" but it was very faint. I returned, but forgot a fork for her. I went back and over the drawer there is a window to the outside. I looked out and I saw a little girl on the side walk. I thought nothing of it, because there are many kids in my neighborhood.

As I went to bed that night in my bunk bed, I looked up at the ceiling. There's a mark that I sometimes noticed that looks like a person a little. I stare at it and I pass out and have some sort of vision. In my vision I see a hospital hallway and it's very dim. In the hallway is a faint but noticeable figure.I can see it spine through it back. I jolt awake.

I've also been touched on the foot, whispered to, and saw faint figures.

Sent in by Caitlynn Price, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment