Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Boy Demon

Before I tell you about my story I just want to let you know I'm 16 and I have mild insomnia.

This happened only last night. I moved into a house with my family and my mam is getting married but ever since I have been here I have noticed strange things. My friends father is the local historian for my town and told me where I live was a "workhouse" back during the famine (by the way I live in Ireland) well I always seen things in my house and although I am open to the paranormal and I can see and feel spirits there's one thing that has really scared me.

I woke up one night at 5:00 am and was stuck to my bed but I could move around but couldn't get up and I could speak! But I looked around my room to see if anyone was here and I looked to my door and clinging to my ceiling there was a boy about 13 looking at me with dark eyes and with a sinister grin (even now I feel uneasy and very upset for some reason).

If anyone can tell me what this boy was I would really appreciate it because I am beginning to notice it a lot lately. Its a shadow everywhere I go even in school....

Sent in by caintee, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment:

  1. Sound like to me, this "thing" could be attached to you or the house. Possibly just that room. Something you need to do is do some research to see if this has happened to anyone else in that house and possibly see if anyone has died there, especially died a violent death. Sinister grin and creeping looking eyes? sounds kinda demonish to me. Making you feel angry or upset, sounds like it is able to attach itself to you. You may want to get your house blessed or do some research into blessing it yourself if you dont want too many others to know. Best of luck to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete