Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Seeing Hearing and Feeling a Spirit or Figure

This is a true story ok when my mum when to bed along with my brother going to bed before her when they both went to bed it was all quiet.suddenly I had heard a noise our cats even realized that there was a noise. I was on the computer that night any way then I herd the same noise again. I couldn't believe it happened again my heart started to pound. Then I knew something was not right. I felt like I had to get out of there and it was a small area too.

This happened to me a long time ago as well. Me, my mum and my brother were in the lounge and my mum was somewhere in the house when suddenly the door to the kitchen opened by itself and I had nothing else to do but to curl up with my legs on the couch and I didn't scream but panicked. OK back to me on the computer I had to turn of the computer immediately and grab some dinner. I heard the noise again and rushed straight to my room and went back to sleep. That was the most real true story. Whatever or whoever was in our house must get out.

Can someone tell me what might of caused all these things in our house because its really creeping me out. I even had a dream of ghost and spirits and I'm not going out in the dark alone ever again.

By Alexia Campbell, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment