Friday, December 31, 2010

Bad Dream or a Ghost?

When I was 10 years old I was sleeping and for some reason it felt like people were punching me but no one was in my room. My door was very loud and I would wake up if I heard it so I was sleeping and suddenly I was being punched by nothing. I wasn't sure what it was but I told my mom and dad about it and they said it was a dream but I didn't believe them because how could you feel punching if there's no one there.

So the next day I went back to sleep and nothing happened. I was very scared something was going to happen so I just went to sleep.

At age 11 I went to sleep in my room at like 2:35 and I locked the door. And I went to sleep when I was trying to wake up I couldn't like I was trying to move away from the pillow but my head just kept pulling me back I was trying all my force but no use but then I could finally wake and it was 4:00 and I was so scared because I must have been doing that for at least 1 hour.

Sent in by Victoria, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment:

  1. i do belive on you because it too happens with me

    ReplyDelete