Monday, December 13, 2010

Dark Energy

So, I have written about my initial experience with the supernatural, but this time I have no idea what's around.

Background: I'm in the military I live in the barrack's which for the most part are pretty crowded. Now since I've moved in I have always felt the energy of the populace living here. And recently I have recognized a noticeable difference in the energy surrounding us. It has become darker, heavy as though a water balloon is being pressed onto the us.

Now I have brought this up to my battle buddies and a few of them have admitted to feeling the same thing, while others have claimed to see something. Now I haven't seen anything I didn't pass off as reason but from what I gathered too people both female have reported seeing a shadow of somebody staring at them but when they give a second look it's gone.

Now although I haven't seen it myself I do have this feeling of being watched as well as up until a week ago I've been waking up at precisely 0230. That was going on for almost a month and now a friend of mine has the same thing going on with waking up at that time that started around the time I stopped.

Now I don't believe it to be a demon, but I have registered a noticeable increase in the number of psychic awakening's over the past year whether or not that has anything to do with what's going on here and what's happening around me I've no Idea I just was hoping for some advice that doesn't include praying to god.

Sent in by Odin, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment