Monday, December 13, 2010

The Ouija Board Devils Magic

If you are a believer, like me than I need your help. I'm sure that you have heard about Ouija Boards and how really religious people say that they are 'devil magic' and stuff like that. Anyway, I have one of them, but I've never used it.

I bought a ghost book and it something in it on holding séances. That's where I found the thing. I'm thinking about using it. I know about the prayer and stuff. You say it before and after. I'm worried though because I've read stories about people getting cursed and haunted by demons. If we do use at my house I know that no evil spirits shall come because there are ghosts in my house, but they are ghosts of my family. I guess you could say that my mother and I have the 'gift'. We see and hear them. Human and animal alike.

Comment and tell me whether or not I should use the board. Thanks!

Sent in by Luna, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

Freakiest Ouija Stories Ever

Ouija Board Tales

[amazonshowcase_789833f09a8882ade700de1cfc4b6f50]

1 comment:

  1. ok people may disagree but 1.to contact deceased family hav all players think about that person (first and last name) 2 dont let it go threw numbers or letters ALWAYS SAY GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go ahead try it 3 NEVER EVER PLAY ALONE try it!! your friend ~ Amber

    ReplyDelete