Friday, December 3, 2010

An Awaited Return

My new home in Alaska seemed like the perfect place, until I got an unexpected visitor. I'd lost my partner a few months earlier due to a car crash when he was touring in Hawaii, and haven't had another boyfriend since. I have no kids or pets, so when I heard footsteps in my hallway, I knew something wasn't quite right. When I first moved into my new home in Alaska I absolutely loved it, the house, the people, they were so nice, and the view was just amazing. But a few weeks passed, and week by week things started to turn strange.

It was only little things at first, like disappearing mail and pots going missing, but it soon lead onto to stuff like windows opening my themselves and photo's being smashed on their own. It was a quite nice thought to begin with; the whole idea of sharing a house with a ghost was kind of exciting. Especially, as I thought it was my late boyfriend, letting me know he was still watching over me. But when the ghost started creeping into my bed at night and pulling off my quilt, I knew it was getting serious. It was 3:00 am (dead-time) and I was alone as usual, so when my bedroom door creaked open I quivered under my duvet, because I knew I wasn't alone in my room. I felt the presence in the air, and my duvet got pulled back. I tried to snatch it back, but somehow it wrenched it out of my grasp. I felt a cold breeze below my waist, and a rubbing sensation on my leg. Something cold, hard and strong had just entered my body. I gasped and screamed with fear. But I felt as though I couldn't move from the spot, it was scary at first but I began to enjoy it at the thought of it being my boyfriend.

Some may think it's weird, but I call it love. Although it was unexpected sex, it was the best sex of my life! You should get your own buddy.

Sent in by Carrie Pearson, Copyright 2010?

1 comment:

  1. I have heard similar stories of "Sexual ghosts" before. I must say it is pretty intresting!

    I posted a story too (Easter Bunny one)

    ReplyDelete