Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Possible Attack?

Last night I was up very late (around 2 am I went upstairs). The minute I turned off all the lights I could feel a strong presence around me. This freaked me out so I decided to go and sleep on the floor in my grandma's room. When I had almost fell asleep, I felt something grab my ankle and my right leg all the way up to my waist felt heavy, like there was something sitting on it. I forced it off and put up a makeshift spiritual barrier (I'm slightly psychic) and fell asleep.

I ended up having a very unsettling dream where I was with my friend and we ran upstairs because we heard screaming. Next thing I remember she's disappeared (I could feel she was dead though) and there was a very tall, pale man with sharp teeth and a horrible aura rushing at me swinging two long whips. I was struggling battling him and in a few seconds he was within touching distance and he whispered to me "Ha it figures you would be asleep when we actually faced." I tried biting him because he was so close and I suddenly woke up right before I could touch him.

I woke up very shaken and freaked out with the feeling that someone was watching me. My dog was sleeping right next to me (she never sleeps with me) and my mom told me that she had been whining and barking all morning and she hadn't left my side.

Sent in by Danielle Swichtenberg, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment