Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ghost Children in Elementary School?

It was a beautiful summer day. It was August one7, 2010, and I was riding my bike to meet a friend to hang out there at an elementary school I went to in the past. As I'm approaching the playground we said we were to meet, I see 3 children playing in said playground. My friend and I being about the same age, I assume he is there along with a couple friends of his. I turn my bike around the library (the playground was next to the school library, so I had to go around it.) As I turn the corner, I notice that something's wrong. As I reach the gates into the playground, I notice there are no children inside the playground. I then start to think I was seeing things. But it was 5 seconds from the time I saw them to when I reached the gate. I don't think they climbed the fences that quickly, and if they happened to climb them THAT fast, I would've seen them run away. I also remember that since it's summer break, the school would be locked up except the outside gates to let people get in to walk or play, so they couldn't have went there, Also, I notice that the playground I saw them in had only one gate, which meant one way in, one way out. I then started to think that my friends were playing a trick on me and hide behind the flower beds when I arrive, like they did a few days ago. I look in the flower beds and no one was hiding there. As I leave, I instantly remember that a plane crash occurred in the schoolyard years ago and that there may have been children killed in the crash. I now think that I saw the ghosts of victims of a plane crash in an elementary school.

Sent in by Scott Knowles, Copyright 2010

More School House Ghost Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment