Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ghost in Port Dover Attic

I live in Port Dover Ontario my name is Jacob when my aunt bought an old house she gave me a room that had the door to the attic in the corner. I fell asleep in the bed that night and woke to the door shaking frantically. I ran out of the room and hid in my aunts room.

The next day me and my friend Randie and Jojo went up and we saw something run across the room we ran down stairs and shut the door and never went back up when we came down we looked at Randie and her arms were covered in bruises. I've never stepped in that house again and I never will thank god my aunt moved.

Later on in life we got a call from a old friend who now lives at the house and they told us a story. It seems a guy who lived in the house before both of us hung himself in the attic but the rope broke he fell down the stairs and smashed on the  door for help but no one came.

Yesterday me and my friend Noah were walking by the house and he screamed. I asked what happened and he said he looked into the attic window and saw a guy in the attic watching him. Scary thing is from what the people who live there said the attic is boarded up now and no one can get up there. If any of you guys can tell me what this ghost is it would help a lot

Sent in by Jacob, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment:

  1. Jacob, this man is not trying to scare you he's trying to pass on to the other side. When you heard the door trying to open its because he wanted to leave and he wanted you to know it. When your friend had those bruises he was just saying look at what happened to me please help. And your other friend seeing him hes just in pain. Do not be afraid of him. He is just trapped in that house. Read my story Are They Following Me? and please comment id love to know whats going on if you have any information.

    ReplyDelete