Thursday, September 2, 2010

Paranormal Contact in My Dream?

I had this dream about a year ago about a little girl and her family. In my dream the little girl had a brother and a mum and a dad. The girl had bright blue eyes and curly blond hair and was wearing a pretty white frock, they were in a lovely house. Then I saw her all alone in the house crying and her family were gone. The house looked all old and dusty now.

When I woke up I thought nothing of the dream and nearly forgot about it until 1 year later when I was in Queensland with my mum. We were on a holiday staying with some family. I had just got out of the pool when I saw a little girl with blond curly hair and a pretty white frock looking right at me. I asked my friend if she could see her and she could not see her. I saw her for about 2 minutes and then she was gone. I thought I was going crazy or something until I saw her at my house. Mum could not see her either. It happed again at school and at camp, but none of my friends could see her either. It happened over and over again, she just stands there looking at me. Sometimes she looks sad and sometimes she looks happy. I still see her, but I don't no what to do. My friends and family says she wants something from me, but I think she need help. If she was evil she would of killed me all ready. I think she's a poor little girl who needs me to do something. The weird thing is I'm not scared of her.

I swear everything is I've said is true. I'm not crazy, just confused.

This is my story.

Sent in by Unknown, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment