Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Battling Demons

I have so many scary stories, and they're all true. I think this stuff follows me around. I Have always seen ghosts my whole life. No, not ghosts, demons, and angels. Now I'm 17, and I just recently got saved and started going to church. ever since I have accepted Christ really freaky stuff has happened to me. All my old demons are mad! and so is Satan.

The first really freaky thing that happened was when I was jogging around my neighborhood after my first youth group. I have only been to like 4 or 5 youth group meetings, but anyways I was jogging and I felt very uncomfortable like someone was following me. then a wasp flew in my mouth and I was choking and spit it out! then I sat down by a tree and said Satan I rebuke you from this spot in the name of Jesus Christ. then I felt this overwhelming peace. I also felt a stinging on my arm. I had a huge red scratch down my right arm and a gash in my thumb. So I ran home. That same night I really felt like running,... in the dark... I don't know why. But I was running and I started hearing growling behind me. I kept repeating Philippians 4:13, :I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. and I started hearing deep voices. When I got home I was standing in the middle of my garage and I said, I rebuke you from this house Satan in the name of Jesus Christ! And then the garage light went out as soon as I said that! I had to find my way to the door and I went in my room and prayed.

A few weeks later, my friend Jared is over and I show him the backwards stairway to heaven clip where it is talking about Satan and 666. Then Jared goes through my house and says I invite Satan hear, come 666, and all that stuff and I am not kidding I was mad and I yelled at him and pushed him.

The next day when I was gone I was in the bathroom and something hit the door do hard it nearly came down. I was home alone, and I opened the door and there was nothing. I was kinda scared so I went outside and then I heard demonic screaming coming from inside my house! it sounded kinda like a woman, and it was in a different language. I ran inside and my dog was in the corner and he was shaking. so then I prayed and rebuked any demons. When my friend came over he said he felt weird in the house.

Sent in by Jessica, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

2 comments:

  1. I have heard footsteps of the enemy. My 8 year old has seen him. He has appeared to her many times. for a while he tormented her non stop. she would see him at school. at home. My son has heard a demonic scream In our new home. The enemy has appeared naked to my 8 year old in the bath tub. she was screaming for me to help her. I did not believe my 8 year old seeing the devil so much so one day I yelled and spanked her. then all the sudden I heard massive footsteps coming from the living room but there was no one there. my daughter said it was lucifer walking toward us. I told him I rebut you Satan in the name of Jesus. My daughter said his face would get real mean. then he would leave. At christmas time my 16 year old daugher and my 8 year old had scratch marks on their backs. We went to drastic measures to rid him of us. I got a Catholic to exorcise us and the trailor we lived in. I believe our trailor was a demonic haunting. A woman had died in the trailor before we moved in. We moved out of the trailor. In the new house I saw the spirit of a young blonde girl dressed in white. then my son who is 17 heard the demonic screaming he was terrified. Right now we are doing ok. but maybe move and get a catholic priest. put on a cross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica I forgot to tell you in the trailor we heard a loins roar every night it was terrifying. Awhile before A man across the street shot himself in the head and died. my 8 year old said lucifer was walking from the location where the man shot himself to a crack in our trailor. he would come every day in through the crack in the trailor. He would torment my daugher and me. sometime police would come to my house or Child protective services. my 8 year old would see the devil and 1 hour later a cop would knock on my door. Lucifer sent him. Or my 8 year old would see him on sunday. then DCFS would knock on the door Lucifer sent them. but my 8 year old would see lucifer then some trouble would happen to us. On sunday before Church the car would break down. this happened every sunday. the priest said the devil did not want us to go to church.

    ReplyDelete