Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Devil Chair

My dad found this wicker chair in the garbage one day. When I was younger it was in my room. I began to hear this heavy grasping from behind me. I turned around in my bed and there sitting in that chair was a man he wore no close but his legs were crossed his hands were in his lap. It was dark so I couldn't tell if his fingers were black or if they were claws. He had very dark red skin and very long fang like teeth. I started to shake with fear and I felt a deep feeling of hate emitting from him. I rubbed my eyes for a good 2 minutes till they were raw taking a break every few seconds to see if he was there. He stayed there all night staring at me not blinking for a second. The next morning I disregarded it as a bad dream.

But a few days later I was alone in the house. My dad was a paper man at the time hence how he got the chair. My mom and brother were in DC on a high school field trip. So I thought I would just lock my door and cover my head with blankets. I heard my door knob scuffle then a repetitive series of loud knocks I thought it was my dad so I yelled out "DAD?" The knocks stopped. Then I opened my door after a relatively loud banging knows followed by wood snapping. (my bedroom door is made of two thin connected boards of wood. There was no one there. So I shut the door locked it and put a chair in front of it.

The next day my dad was trying to get in so I opened the door. He said "What happened to your door?" I was astonished that there was a large hole in it. My dad said he didn't come home till 3:50 or 4:00 am and the hole was already there. I was then scared to death. I wouldn't sleep in my room for weeks. Then I finally did but I refused to have that chair in my room.

To this day that chair has scared me stiff. This happened when I was 5 and I'm 16 now and I'm still scared every time I see that chair. Sorry if my spellings bad but my hands are shaking just thinking about it. So if you ever find a beat up tan colored large backed wicker chair LEAVE IT ALONE!

Sent in by JDLKing, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment