Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Rocking Chair in Broome

My house is in Broome, Washington it is built on the old dump and graveyard and I have seen things some people would never imagine were true;

When I was a little boy living there I used come home from school to an empty house being that my parents were always at work till about 6:00 to 7:00 pm and I've come used to not facing my back to which I can't see, so I'm at my kitchen table doing some homework as I look and just catch something walk into my mothers room. I ignored it and then caught it walk out again and scared as I was I went to my phone and called my aunty to come and pick me up. At the time we had these old rocking chairs and as I hung up I looked to the right and an old lady dressed in blacks rags was sitting on the rocking chair and head turned and looked as though straight into my soul, freaked out as I was I put my head down and looked back... it was gone but the rocking chair was still rocking. From that time on a lot of events had occurred in my house to seeing little boys, lights flicking off and on, doors opening and a lot other unexplained events which I have come to being used to.

Sent in by Quinlan Jaffery, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment