Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Little Boy on Rosebush Street

I live in Florida, Rosebush Street. Our house is a type of house. I live with my son Tom, two daughters Maria and Riann and my husband Marky. Everyone (family members) except Riann love this house. She kind of hates this beautiful house. Well, let's get on with the story. There have been strange happenings in the house. Once, at around 9:15 pm, I was ironing our washed out clothes when the iron stopped working. I checked and found the cord had been plugged off without me noticing anything! Just then, I heard somebody laughing. I went to ask is Riann, Maria or Tom had been up in the laundry. They all said NO.

After that,when Marky came home, I asked him to sit on the settee while I got his lemonade (Marky has a habit of drinking lemonade every day when he comes home). When I approached him with the lemonade, he was kind of looking pale. I asked what the matter was and he told he heard a voice laughing and then saw a dark figure walking in the hallway. I had often heard Tom talking to someone or something I couldn't see. When I ask him to whom he was talking to he said my "friend". I haven't understood the mystery of this house but I think its haunted.

Sent in by Jennissa Wayne, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment