Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Devil Keeps Visiting my Daughter

My daughter's hair was standing on end today. We just got back from church in Rockford. When I got back we heard the devil's sinister laughter in my daughter's bedroom. we had just put olive oil in the sign of the cross, in our trailer to rid him of his presence. In the bathroom the medicine cabinets started to rattle.

Last night when I was falling asleep my bedroom closet started to rattle and bang. My daughter keeps seeing the devil almost every day. We just learned the man across the street committed suicide last year. In his trailer is a massive pentagram on the floor and the wall. The woman next door has a pentagram on her shirt. But on Sunday's right before or after church he becomes very active.

A month ago it was windy out Christina saw the devil marching down the hall of our trailer with 50 demons that were like black fabrics flying through the hall. She describes the devil with a long black furry tail like a beast. He stands about 9 feet tall. He is naked and red colored except a loin cloth where he covers his groin area. The loin cloth is ancient looking like from a biblical time period.  He always carries a weapon a knife or a sword. The devil's face is like all the people through time describes. He has black piercing eyes, he has a big head like a beast. He has a goatee that is at first full then gets skinny down to the middle of his chest. His hair is black. He told her since she can see him he is gonna kill her. His demons always carry weapons. The demons have black faces with black eyes they fly around with black fabric.

I held my daughter trembling and crying that day. I doubted her story until the wind outside started to pick up. Then I heard marching foot steps in my hall. The fear that I see in my daughter's eyes makes me believe her. We have tried to say prayer. and catholic prayers. Next we are buying crosses. Carri.

Sent in by Ann Williams, Copyright 2010

1 comment:

  1. Ok, if this is indeed happening...(and how do you have time to count 50 of them) and your neighbors are all wearing satanic symbols...why are you there? Pack a bag and run!

    (is it just me, or do alot of people have issues with trailors being haunted? it seems to be so, disproportionately....)

    ReplyDelete