Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Dog Sensed a Ghost

My story happened about 5 months ago, my Akita at about 3 am in the morning was walking around and running in my home with her head straight up in the air, she couldn't move it, she was looking through the corners of her eyes but could not put her head down. I calmed her down and eventually rubbed her and prayed, she came out of it, but took off running out the door, she would not come in till the next day.

My other dog stayed in a room that was haunted and stayed there as if she was protecting us, never really moved from there.

When I moved this past summer I had to give both away, they acted like normal according to the new owners and I had cat that would act very strange too, so there is no doubt they use their sixth sense, like we have. They are not ridiculed like humans are so they use it naturally as it comes. I always thought this way, if we weren't criticized, it would come to us more so, instead we suppress it as its not "acceptable"

~ Randy

Also see Dogs Seeing Spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment