Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mommy Who is That Lady?

When I was younger, the house we lived in was haunted. My grandfather found old arrow heads, hats, bullets, etc. in the wall in the basement, our dog max used to dig in this certain corner in that basement until my grand mother would pull him away.

One of the first things that had happened when I was about two years old. My mom was giving me a bath in the kitchen. It was only me and her home at the time. As we were walking into the living room to get me dressed, I looked at the top of the steps. (you had to pass the steps to the upstairs in order to get to the living room) there was a figure of a woman standing at the top of the steps. I turned to my mom and asked, "mommy, who is that lady at the top of the steps?" My mother was beyond freaked out. She asked me what I was talking about and I told her there was a scary lady at the top of the steps, she didn't bother to look until someone else got home.

Then, another thing happened to my grandpap. He was in the kitchen, doing something at the counter. (he told me this) then, he said he felt a pair of hands on his back. He said when he turned to look who it was, something shoved him into the counter. He turned around to see nothing there.

Sent in by Taylor, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment